Sunday 10 January 2010

*WeLCoME tO mY bLoG fRILLS anD bOWS*

I've absolutely fallen I love with clothes that incorporate a bow, ruffle or gathered detail. Its just so girly! I had a look at my clothes that I purchased lately and there's a serious theme happening, if it hasn't got a cute little bow, or a few ruffles or frills (as I like to call them) there's a gathering there somewhere.

These little features are flattering, flirty and makes you want to swish like a little girl in her brand new party dress. It's not about shoulder pads or harsh lines for me, I've developed a whole new appreciation for clothing with detail.

Take high end designer Karen Millen for example, she knows what women want. Each of her pieces, especially her dresses- exudes glamour, elegance and the kind of confidence that says "I know I look good" before someone passes us that sought for comment. She knows what makes us feel sexy and confident and what looks good on; through the little ruffle, diamonte or abstract bow feature.

So walk with me as I catalogue old, new and eye catching clothing that puts the G back into Girly.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment